Chewelry – Chewable Jewelery, Safe for Everyone:
- Any chewbeads present a choking hazard. Never leave baby unattended while using chewbeads. Never let baby chew on chewbeads that are not secured on strong cord.
- Our Chewelry is free from: bpa, phthalates, lead, cadmium, and heavy metals
- No detachable parts
- Necklaces feature a breakaway clasp. Clasp is not chewable, chewing on clasp may cause necklace to lose functionality
- Inspect all Chewelry before use, if any beads are damaged, please dispose of or contact Chewable Bead Bliss for a replacement
- Chewable Bead Bliss Chewelry is intended to be worn by adults and children, it is not intended to be worn by infants
- Our chewbeads have been tested by a global CPSC accredited laboratory to assure that they will not break apart in a baby’s mouth and that they are non-toxic
- Silicone rubber components are more reliable, retain a far higher tensile strength, have greater tear resistance, are softer and have a longer use-life then other organic materials. Silicone is odorless and tasteless. It is very stable and does not cause staining.
Our silicone rubber chewbeads will not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria. To clean simply wash with mild soap and water, also dishwasher safe.